Crowd for Angels
Crowd for Angels is the first directly regulated crowdfunding platform for debt and equity funding. We cater for both private and public companies.
At Crowd for Angels, our goal is to bring innovative and appealing products and provide funding for companies through their growth cycle. We support public and private UK companies through all stages from seed to pre-ipo and when listed. We do this through equity funding under SEIS, EIS and debt funding through our convertible loans, loan with warrants and loans.
Our investors get the opportunity to connect, capitalise and share the growth prospects of small private or public companies at no cost to themselves. Companies only pay if the funding is a success.
Through a user-friendly platform and combining this with a sound system of procedures, Crowd for Angels aims to offer high levels of Member experience and satisfaction.
If you are looking to invest in a small private company, a small listed public company or to raise funds for your Company then Crowd for Angels can help.
Apply Invest your money
Apply for a loan
- Ownership: By borrowing money you still maintain full ownership of your company as investors don't buy shares
- Simple Obligations: Your obligation is to repay the money you borrowed, according to the agreed terms after which the relationship with your lenders ends
- Interest Rates: These are often more competitive than banks with no risks of future rates rises. It's easy to forecast expenses as loan payments do not fluctuate
Invest your money
- Interest rates: Investors can earn up to 12% interest on our debt pitches
- Short-Term: Many of our loans are of less than 2 years with interest payments, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually
- Conversion Discount: Investors are issued with shares at a discount to market price on conversion of convertible loans
- Warrants: Warrants attached to loans
Invest your money
pitches from Crowd for Angels
Investment in bonds, loans, debentures, property, environmental, equity and social through any crowdfunding platform is usually high risk. You could lose all or part of your capital. Please read the risk warning and terms and conditions of each company as they vary from site to site. Please make sure you fully understand the investment before proceeding. Click here for our full risk warning.