Fleximize is an alternative business lender, providing flexible finance options to UK limited companies and LLPs, with flexible terms that suit you.
Fleximize was created because great businesses are often held back by a lack of funding. We want to help businesses grow – by offering business loans of up to £500,000 on a secured or unsecured basis. We’re pioneers in business lending – Fleximize was the first in the UK to offer revenue-based financing – and so we’ve created repayment options that are specially designed for SMEs, so your business is supported through every life stage and milestone.
We don’t use a ‘computer-says-no’ algorithm like many other lenders, but we are tech-focused. We’re also relationship-driven, with an experienced team that listens to each and every customer to understand their business needs.
Our relationship managers work on a 1-to-1 basis with you to find a tailored solution to your funding needs. Also, our quick decision-making process means you could have the money in your account within 48 hours.
You can come back to us for top ups and repayment holidays, and you don’t pay extra for early repayment. In fact, if you do repay early, you'll only ever pay interest for the time you had the loan.
Not only that but Fleximize also offers the Knowledge Hub – a huge collection of useful business advice and articles for small business owners on a broad range of topics.
Start growing your business today with Fleximize.
Apply for a loan
- Grow your SME business at your own pace
- Borrow £10,000 to £500,000 over a flexible term of 1 month – 4 years
- Receive funding in as little as 1-2 working days
- Industry-leading flexibility, including penalty-free early repayments, top-ups, and repayment holidays
- A dedicated relationship manager will work with you to create a personalised finance offering, with features and repayment methods tailored to the needs of your business
- Highly bespoke funding options, designed and tailored to the needs of your business
- Ongoing support and consultation from our senior management, to help you achieve all of your long and short term funding goals
Investment in bonds, loans, debentures, property, environmental, equity and social through any crowdfunding platform is usually high risk. You could lose all or part of your capital. Please read the risk warning and terms and conditions of each company as they vary from site to site. Please make sure you fully understand the investment before proceeding. Click here for our full risk warning.