We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By viewing our pages, you give us consent to use cookies. Find out more.

Car & Classic / Cazana

Europe's largest marketplace for classic cars. In 2018, Car & Classic achieved revenues of £1.3m, with the value of vehicles sold exceeding £480m and their website is visited by 2.2m users every month. 60% of revenue is derived from data contracts, whilst the other 40% is generated via advertisements.

Data contracts are held by Cazana, the owner of Car & Classic, which is a B2B platform that values every vehicle by performing machine learning algorithms. The company claims that hundreds of businesses utilise this data. The Financial Ombudsman has declared that this data is recommended to be used for vehicle valuations during insurance claim cases.



  • £1,235,270
    raised of £1,000,000 goal
  • 5
    days to go (extended)
  • Please Login to see equity offered
    maximum equity offered
  • 390
    backers
  • 4.76%
    equity offered
  • £20,000,000
    pre-money valuation
  • Crowdcube
    Platform
  • Vehicles and Transport EIS
View on Crowdcube businessagent.com may earn a commission from partners


The content below is news from around the world relating to @CarAndClassic

The below content is from social media taken from external sites and is not representative of the views of businessagent.com or Car & Classic / Cazana.

Twitter feed: @CarAndClassic

Please sign in or register to businessagent.com to comment on this pitch.

Sign In Register

Other pitches in Vehicles and Transport


  • Internet Business Awards Category Award Winner 2015
  • Hertfordshire Business Awards Finalist 2014

As seen in:

  • The Guardian
  • Financial Times
  • Yahoo! Finance
  • The Times
  • The Daily Telegraph