Alternative Finance Sites
Number of Pitches:TBC
Credit4 is a provider of unsecured, guarantee backed, short term lending facilities to UK SMEs for business purposes.
Whether you require funds for short term cash flow purposes or expansion of or investment in your business, Credit4 could help.
How do they charge?
Credit4 offers flexible credit facilities of between £15,000 and £50,000 for a term of between 3 and 12 months.
- You apply for the level and term of your facility based on your individual business needs, the facility must be for business purposes and we will require suitable guarantors.
- Subject to our eligibility criteria, approval and documentation, draw the funds when you need them (minimum drawing amounts apply).
- Repay capital amounts anytime (subject to minimum repayment amounts), giving you control over the interest costs of your facility.
- Provided your payments are up to date, you can re-draw amounts during the term of your facility (once again subject to minimum drawing amounts).
- We will send you a statement of account fortnightly, which will detail the interest due and how to pay.
- Repay all amounts outstanding under your facility at the end of the term. This is a key feature of a Credit4 facility, however all amounts outstanding at the end of the facility will need to be repaid by way of bullet repayment. You must, therefore be confident that your business can generate such capital sum or that you will be able to arrange alternative financing at the end of the term.
Credit 4 on social media:
Log in to comment
We reserve the right to remove comments which are inappropriate and/or offensive.
Comments are not the opinion of businessagent.com