Alternative Finance Sites
Number of Pitches:2
Crowd for Angels is the first directly regulated crowdfunding platform for debt and equity funding. We cater for both private and public companies.
At Crowd for Angels, our goal is to bring innovative and appealing products and provide funding for companies through their growth cycle. We support public and private UK companies through all stages from seed to pre-ipo and when listed. We do this through equity funding under SEIS, EIS and debt funding through our convertible loans, loan with warrants and loans.
Our investors get the opportunity to connect, capitalise and share the growth prospects of small private or public companies at no cost to themselves. Companies only pay if the funding is a success.
Through a user-friendly platform and combining this with a sound system of procedures, Crowd for Angels aims to offer high levels of Member experience and satisfaction.
If you are looking to invest in a small private company, a small listed public company or to raise funds for your Company then Crowd for Angels can help.
How do they charge?
• No fees to invest in a company or register an account
• Up to 50% tax relief on investments through SEIS and EIS
• Short term convertible loans
• Investors can earn up to 12% interest* on our debt pitches
• Invest from as little as £25
• A Minimum and Maximum target – funds are released on the minimum target being reached
• No upfront fee’s, companies only pay when they are a success
• Nominee structure so companies only deals with one legal investor
• Less Dilution: Get a higher Conversion Price than through a strike price on a placing
Crowd for Angels is a crowdfunding platform that seeks to:
1. Raise equity from the crowd for private companies by creating a "Pitch" to showcase their Company and attract funding in return for Shares in the Company.
2. Raise debt from the crowd through Convertible Loan Notes for small listed public companies or small private companies by creating a "Pitch" to showcase the Company and the terms on which they will accept funding.
Crowd for Angels on social media:
pitches from Crowd for Angels
Log in to comment
We reserve the right to remove comments which are inappropriate and/or offensive.
Comments are not the opinion of businessagent.com