We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By viewing our pages, you give us consent to use cookies. Find out more.

Alternative Finance Sites


We have no video for this crowdfunder.

  • Available:

    £TBC
  • Committed:

    £TBC
  • Number of Pitches:

    TBC
  • Market Share:

    TBC%
  • EIS Pitches:

    TBC
  • SEIS Pitches:

    TBC
  • Facebook Likes:

    TBC
  • Twitter Followers:

    TBC

About


Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business. At GapCap we help businesses grow by providing a smart and simple way to fund your business.

We provide SMEs with Selective Invoice Finance (SIF), a simpler, easier and more flexible type of invoice finance. SIF allows you to choose if and when you finance your invoice(s) without entering into a contract. This means that you receive up to 85% of the invoice value as soon as they raise it. Once GapCap receive payment from your end-debtor, we immediately repay the remaining 15% – minus a small fee of 2-4%.

GapCap's SIF is a fast and transparent pay-as-you-go structure which allows you complete flexibility along with no contract tie-in no hidden fees, no minimum commitment, and no termination fee.

 

How do they charge?


Please contact us for details

GapCap on social media:


0 comments

Log in to comment

We reserve the right to remove comments which are inappropriate and/or offensive.

Comments are not the opinion of businessagent.com

  • Internet Business Awards Category Award Winner 2015
  • Hertfordshire Business Awards Finalist 2014

As seen in:

  • The Guardian
  • Financial Times
  • Yahoo! Finance
  • The Times
  • The Daily Telegraph