Alternative Finance Sites
Number of Pitches:TBC
Mint Bridging are a trusted specialist provider of short term bridging finance for residential and commercial properties.
Our management team has over 50 years’ property lending and banking experience and is on hand to assist you with any funding requirement you or your client may have.
We have guaranteed funds available to lend and structure every loan to meet your needs. We underwrite all our loans with a common sense approach and believe the way we do business is refreshingly unique.
- Loans from £27,500 to £1,000,000
- Loans up to 12 months
- Loans for residential, commercial and auction purchases
- Loans throughout the UK
- Immediate “in-principle” decisions
- Up to 70% loan to value
- Up to 100% funding
How do they charge?
Our main lending criteria are as follows:
- Arrangement fee: 2% of the facility amount
- Interest rate: 1.25% - 3% per month
- Amount: £27,500 - £1,000,000
- Charge type: First charge only
- Duration: 1 day – 12 months
- Purpose: Business
- Location: England & Wales
- Leasehold properties: Minimum 50 years
- Age: 21 – 75 years
- Legal fee: From £600 plus VAT
- Valuation fee: From £300 plus VAT
Our focus is to provide clear, transparent bridging finance to like-minded, sensible borrowers with a clear exit strategy.
Our aim is to help borrowers take advantage of a purchase opportunity or help them raise finance against property they already own.
Where we are funding the refinance or redevelopment of a property, we can offer stage options which allow a borrower to draw down funding at various stages of the development. In such a case, the borrower only pays interest on the funds they have drawn down and not on the value of the facility.
Mint Bridging on social media:
Log in to comment
We reserve the right to remove comments which are inappropriate and/or offensive.
Comments are not the opinion of businessagent.com