Alternative Finance Sites
Number of Pitches:TBC
Ultimate Finance Group specialises in providing fast, flexible, fair funding for small businesses that frees them from the headache of funding. As a small independent business our self, we understand the importance of being able to access the funding you need, when you need it, whatever the size and stage of your business.
That’s why we are committed to creating a range of funding options that can help balance the books of every business in the UK, from simple loans and asset finance to more sophisticated supply chain and invoice finance products.
As part of the Tavistock Group, we have access to formidable financial firepower so you can be confident of our support, in good times and bad, now and into the future.
We believe in:
- Putting the client first. Only by helping them achieve their goals will we achieve ours
- Always doing our very best and continually striving to improve
- Acting with integrity – it’s the only way to develop trust and create sustainable success
- Innovation – it’s essential if we are to stay competitive, give our clients the best and seize fresh opportunities
- Making a difference. We get a great sense of achievement from helping our clients succeed
How do they charge?
Please contact us for details
Keen to expand your business, want to increase your working capital or just need money in a hurry? Ultimate Business Cash provides fast, friendly and flexible short-term finance that’s truly affordable.
It’s an online service with no paperwork, no meetings and no phone calls. You just use the dials to select the amount of money you want to borrow and the length of time you need it for to see how much you’ll have to repay each week. Or if you know what you can afford to repay each week, and how much you want to borrow, the calculator will tell you how many weekly payments you’ll have to make.
Ultimate Finance Group on social media:
Log in to comment
We reserve the right to remove comments which are inappropriate and/or offensive.
Comments are not the opinion of businessagent.com